Hallelujah Diet® Digestive Enzymes are specifically formulated to digest foods on The Hallelujah Diet. For example, our supplement contains cellulase to break down plant fiber so you get maximum nutrition from the high percentage of whole, plant-based foods on The Hallelujah Diet. Many other enzyme formulas do not contain cellulase.
While it is true that all raw foods (85% of The Hallelujah Diet) contain their own enzymes to help them auto-digest, studies show that supplementing a mostly raw, plant-based diet with a digestive enzyme supplement helps to further alleviate digestive stress on the body.
And, if you eat cooked or processed foods (15% of The Hallelujah Diet), it is especially important for you to take a supplement of living enzymes, as all enzymes in these foods have been destroyed by heat and/or processing.
If you already take Hallelujah Diet® Digestive Enzymes but still experience bloating and gas, you may have a bacterial imbalance in your gut. You may want to consider Hallelujah Diet® Professional Strength Probiotic supplement, which helps to alleviate bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and other digestive discomfort by restoring "friendly" gut bacteria. This will further help your body to improve nutrient absorption from foods.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product Specs:
- Helps your body break down and assimilate nutrients to gain maximum nutrition from your food
- Contains enzymes specific to foods on The Hallelujah Diet
- Important to take with both raw and cooked plant-based foods
- 90 capsules per bottle
- JKJane K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoDigestive enzymes
- EMElizabeth M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDigestive Enzymes
I have only been using about 2 weeks. I already notice a difference in my digestion. I am not getting the reflux and burping. Great product!
- EPEsther P.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot working for me
I don’t know if it’s the enzymes or combination of that and magnesium, but it always leaves me feeling bloated.
- RDRon D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood product
Since taking Digestive Enzymes I experience little or no acid indigestion during the night. Highly recommend trying this product if you are prone to some indigestion issues...especially after bed time. Antacids have worked too but this works better making sure one is properly digesting your meals.
- PPPamela P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRetired secondary teacher
It works! I can eat without the fear of bloating and gas following the meal.