BarleyMax - Berry Flavored - 60 Day Supply
The rich scent, vibrant color, and delicious, fresh taste of Hallelujah Diet BarleyMax powder are living proof its pure nutrition and health promoting power -- there's nothing else like it! Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley and alfalfa leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with living nutrition you need for optimal health. Just mix with water or your favorite juice and enjoy the benefits...
- Increased energy
- Elimination of harmful toxins (Detoxify)
- Stronger immune system
- Weight loss
- Improved elimination
- Better circulation
- Promotes longer life
- Helps to balance blood sugar
- Calms the gastrointestinal system
- Great source of calcium, vitamin K, & protein
- Contains 8 essential amino acids
- Scientifically proven
BarleyMax is jam-packed with:
- Essential amino acids
- Trace elements
- Live enzymes
Plus, with its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, BarleyMax offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source!
This powerhouse of raw, living nutrition helps your body build 300 million healthy new cells every minute of every day! And healthy cells help your body defend itself from free radicals, which cause DNA damage.
In fact, BarleyMax has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage, the "biological rust" that plays a large role in aging and disease. As an added bonus, a study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol! No other juice powder compares! So what makes it so different from dead, freeze-dried green juice powders? The secret is how it's made.
Specially selected barley and alfalfa seeds are grown in a mineral-rich, volcanic lakebed at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Slower growth at this elevation allows the plant to absorb maximum nutrition from the incredibly nutrient-rich soil.
Harvested at just the right moment for peak nutrition, the barley and alfalfa grasses is cut, washed, juiced, and dried with a patented drying process that retains the living nutrients -- all in just a few hours!
In the end, each 8.5 oz container of BarleyMax contains the gluten-free*, dehydrated juice of 15 pounds of freshly harvested barley and alfalfa grass, a much more nutrient-dense and better tasting alternative than freeze dried products or even freshly harvested wheat grass.
8.5 oz container (2 month supply for 1 person)
* GLUTEN-FREE: Barley grass is inherently gluten-free. The barley plant only becomes gluten-containing once a head of grain develops. Since the barley grass grown to make BarleyMax is harvested before this stage, BarleyMax is gluten-free. Independent lab test results confirm that BarleyMax powder contains 3 parts per million (ppm) of gluten; the FDA standard to be considered gluten-free is 20 ppm.
- JMJo-Ann M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat with my smoothie
I was surprised that I liked the BarleyMax Berry flavor. I put it in my mixed berry smoothie and enjoyed it.
- JBJanice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVery tasty!
I like to mix it with the carrot max every morning.
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove these greens ~
Barley max is and has been a daily must fir me for a number of years ~
It’s high quality and trustworthy source gives me great comfort and gives me great energy !
- MCMadeline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoBarleyMax Berry Flavored - (60 Day Supply)
Love the product. It is clean and wholesome. It helps me feel energized and strong. Easy to use in the powdered form.
- SRSandra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoA great way to start the day!
I really like to start my day with BarleyMax Berry with a glass of water. I still have decaf sometimes during the day because I like the taste but I don’t start my day with coffee now, it’s just a drink I have.
I tried this several years ago and liked it but I didn’t want to keep spending as much money on it so I bought a pound of organic dehydrated raw barley juice but I didn’t like it as much so I ended up wasting money because I didn’t use it. Lesson learned!