B-Flax-D - Vital nutrition in a fantastic fiber source. Formulated specifically for long-term use, providing an easy transition for those who have been using Hallelujah Diet® Fiber Cleanse.
Contains Organic Cold-Milled Flaxseed
- Valuable source of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Provides Omega-3 essential fats, and many other nutrients to help achieve and maintain optimal bowel function.
Contains Vitamin B12
- B12 helps prevent nerve damage
- B12 aids in healthy cell formation.
- B12 helps prevent anemia
Contains Vitamin D
- Vitamin D assists the body in the absorption of important minerals like calcium.
- A source of selenium, a mineral with powerful anti-viral and disease-fighting properties.
Seleno-yeast is not candida yeast and should not encourage the growth of candida. Seleno-yeast is a Saccharomyces cerevisiae grown on enriched cane and beet molasses. There are 120 mg of seleno-yeast per 30 g serving. Those with true allergic reactions to yeast should consider this before using this product.
Contains Vitamin K2
- MenaQ7TM provides vitamin K2 (menaquinone), extracted and concentrated from natto without solvents. Vitamin K2 prevents arterial calcification and promotes strong bones by improving cross-linking of osteocalcin, a protein found in bones. The amount here has been clinically shown not to interfere with blood anti-coagulant medication.The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
B-Flax-D is best taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes or more before a meal, or 2-3 hours after. Adult serving: mix 1 to 2 Tablespoons of B-Flax-D with 6-8 ounces of water or juice. Gradually work up to a full serving - 1/4 cup of B-Flax-D.BEST KEPT REFRIGERATED
Please note that the source for selenium in B-Flax-D is seleno-yeast, a Saccharomyces cerevisiae grown on enriched cane and beet molasses. Seleno-yeast is not candida yeast and should not encourage the growth of candida. There are 120 mg of seleno-yeast per 30 g serving. Those with true allergic reactions to yeast should consider this before using this product.
Serving Size:1/4 Cup (30 Grams)
Servings Per Container:30 Servings per container
Net Wt. 32 oz / 2 lb (908 g)
Ingredients:Raw Organic cold-milled flax seed, seleno yeast, Menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), zinc cluconate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
Does Not Contain:Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Flax BenefitsGood colon health is necessary for good overall health. Achieving and maintaining good colon health, as demonstrated by proper bowel function, can be greatly enhanced by adding a fiber product such as B-Flax-D to the diet.
Rich source of soluble and insoluble fiberInsoluble fiber from flax holds water and increases bulk, which helps to maintain optimal bowel function. Soluble fiber helps absorb cholesterol, which keeps it from being reabsorbed from the intestine ' an important point to know for those who are concerned with their cholesterol levels. It also keeps beneficial bacteria in balance in the colon, and the colon in good working order. Additionally, soluble fiber slows down the absorption of glucose from food, thus reducing the glycemic response to carbohydrate foods ' something that people with diabetes should consider.
Good source of mineralsFlax contains naturally occurring calcium, chromium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc in beneficial amounts. Approximately 57% of the fat in the flaxseeds in B-Flax-D' are ALA (µ-linolenic acid); research has shown that ALA helps stabilize the electric patterns in the heart, which can prevent arrhythmias.
Vitamin K2 BenefitsVitamin K plays an important role in helping to build strong bones, prevent osteoporosis and maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Natural Vitamin K2 is the most effective, bioavailable and bioactive form of Vitamin K. MenaQ7TM, the type of K2 used in B-Flax-D, is the only clinically proven Natural Vitamin K2.
Healthy bonesCalcium is needed to build strong bones. But without Vitamin K, our bodies cannot use calcium! Clinical studies have shown that Vitamin K is vital in supporting bone health because it activates a special protein (osteocalcin) that is necessary to use calcium to build healthy bone tissue.
Healthy heartCalcium is a vital nutrient used by every cell in our bodies. New research has shown that Natural Vitamin K2 is essential for our arteries, veins and heart! Natural Vitamin K2 is the effective form of K because it activates a special protein (matrix GLA) that is necessary for the vascular tissues to make use of and then remove excess calcium.
B12 BenefitsRegular use of B-Flax-D will ensure that a person gets a sufficient amount of vitamin B12, an important component of total health.
Healthy cellsB12 is important for healthy cell production, such as red blood cells, which contain the hemoglobin responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body, whereas a deficiency in B12 has been linked to anemia. Vitamin B12 also aids in cell formation and cellular longevity.
Healthy body and mindA single serving of B-Flax-D contains 990µg of the methylcobalamin form of B12, which has been found to be cancer-protective in animal studies. It has also been linked to the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that assists memory and learning.
Vitamin D BenefitsSunshine is the best source of vitamin D, a pro-hormone that is essential for strong bones and a healthy body. However, getting adequate levels of UV light from sunshine to produce the proper level of vitamin D in the body is not always possible, making supplementation with a product like B-Flax-D a wise choice.
Strong bonesThe main action of vitamin D is to regulate the absorption of calcium in the small intestine. Optimal levels of Vitamin D (78-100nmol/L) can increase calcium absorption by 65% (compared to a low 'normal' level).
- SMshirley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars56 minutes agoGreat product! Have been taking for years!
Great product, have been using for years!!
- CKCindy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoB-Flax-D
- BKBeverly K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks good.
It works that’s why I like it. Relieves any type of constipation.
- JMJo-Ann M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLike it in my smoothies.
I like using the B-Flax-D in smoothies and sometimes I use it in other recipes as well.
- SUSonja U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the all in one
My son is using in place of the fiber cleanse. We love that it has multiple ingredients as it saves time and money.