Since 1992, on the first Saturday of each month, Rev. Malkmus has offered his “God’s Way to Ultimate Health” seminar on-site at Hallelujah Acres. Today, with Hallelujah Acres’ move to its new international headquarters in Gastonia in January, Rev. Malkmus is taking his “God’s Way to Ultimate Health” seminars on the road. As a result of the move, each of this seminar's accompanying events — Rhonda’s Friday evening Culinary Class and Paul and Ann’s Saturday afternoon “Where Do I Go from Here” class — have ceased. However, the basics from both classes are now available on DVD:
- Rhonda's Culinary Creations (3 DVD set)
- Getting Started On The Hallelujah Diet with Paul and Ann Malkmus (3 DVD set)
First "God's Way" Seminar of 2013 – January 5 in Tampa, FLOn Saturday, January 5, starting at 10:00 am, Rev. Malkmus will present his “God’s Way to Ultimate Health” Seminar at the Embassy Suites - Tampa/Brandon, 10220 Palm River Road. Each family attending the seminar will receive a free copy of our 32-page healthy living guide, “Living the Hallelujah Diet”. This magazine-style publication contains all the information needed to understand why a diet change is necessary if a person desires to improve their health, as well as how to achieve that improvement. In addition to the free seminar and free publication, at the conclusion of each seminar a prize drawing will be held for free books, including a copy of “Rhonda’s Culinary Creations,” Rhonda Malkmus’ new recipe book. There will also be a question and answer session so that you can ask Rev. Malkmus questions. These seminars will be held throughout the year at various locations in the southeastern United States. If you live in the southeast, watch for a location near you. These popular sessions are usually attended by 200 or more people each month. Often, folks will fly in from various locations across America and sometimes from around the world to attend these three-hour seminars:
- Deland, FL — Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., Rinker Auditorium at Stetson University, 421 N. Woodland Blvd. (though technically not a "first-Saturday" event, this seminar will include the same, life-saving information)
- Orlando, FL — Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs, 350 Northlake Blvd.
- Charlotte, NC — Saturday, March 2, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel, 3315 South Futrell Drive (free shuttle between the airport and the hotel)